Stellar International employs an approachable in-house team of professional custom brokers whom are very experienced over a wide range of product. Using the very latest software we are enabled to facilitate your shipment(s) quickly and efficiently through the various border control offices - NZ Customs and MPI (Ministry of Primary Industries).
Stellar International is capable of handling all import and export document procedures. We are a registered and MPI approved RMP site (Risk Management Programme) licenced to handle various food commodities - including dairy as well honey products.
The Stellar warehouse compliments the above capabilities by being an approved ATF (Approved Transitional Facility) enabling delivery of ocean containers direct from the Port. We also hold a CCA (Customs Controlled Authority) licence enabling under bond cargo to be transferred and held by us.
Our Customs Clearance and Brokerage services include;
- Clearance of all Import and Export shipments (including our own CCA licenced warehouse)
- Deferred Payment account (enabling delay in payment of any duty and/or GST)
- MPI Quarantine Formalities (including our own ATF approved warehouse)
- Duty Drawback processing
- Landed cost reporting
- Royalty calculations
- Local transport and deliveries - own trucks EDI linked for electronic POD's
- Tariff classification
- Border Tax Optimisation
- Origin evaluation - implications thereof
- MPI / Health Dept document and process (including RMP controlled food products)
- CIF shipment monitoring
- CCA - licenced "Customs Controlled Authority" warehouse.
Stellar International is a proud member of the New Zealand Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Federation (CBAFF)